The following is how I’ll rank the digital marketing channels:

1. Mobile marketing
  2. Display marketing
  3. Search engine optimization (SEO) marketing
  4. Social media marketing
  5. PPC

My app is only applicable to the pilots who fly with AOPA. My app requires data. regarding planes in the AOPA. thereby PPC and social media marketing might not be worth as I believe that they are a bit broad spectrum marketing medias. Seeing my page on the first page of the search engine wouldn’t benefit me because there is a huge possibility that the pilots who search for my site may not be flying via AOPA. Thereby paying these huge sum of amounts might not be the best way to utilise the resources.

Even though I don’t want it to appear at the first part of the search engine site, I would like my site to be accessed via the first page of the search engine. This could be achieved by using SEO.This wouldn’t cost me anything extra as it deals with the quality of the site. The quality being best would not only make my product good, but also help me gain free accessing.

I have ranked Display Marketing as my second marketing channel, because it can target my customers much easily.For instance I can target audience who are in the vicinity of the airstrips easily. I can also target audiences based on their search histories.’

My first and foremost marketing media is Mobile Marketing. Reaching out to customers directly via their mobile devices would be quite fruitful.Considering that a significant of my users would be using this app on their mobile phones, this might be quite helpful to me.Moreover mobile marketing encompasses mostly all types of marketing. As most of my customers will be pilots, they’ll be on-the-go, this is something that would help achieve my goal significantly.